Yes they are, so we recommend selecting the size you would normally wear in jeans.
We have a couple of options to help you find your perfect size jean, see below:
- When you visit any of our product pages for our Jeans, below the size options you will see a blue button that says 'What's my size?' Click on this and enter in your height and weight to use MySizeID and find out the right jean size for you.
- If you know your measurements or you know what size jean you normally wear, then you can refer to our Size Guide which shows AU/UK clothing sizes, the equivalent denim size and the corresponding waist and hip measurements for each. Please note, if your waist and hip measurements are different sizes, we recommend selecting the size in the middle.
- Book a complimentary Virtual Appointment with a member of our team. We will guide you through how to measure yourself and help determine the perfect size jean for you! All you need is your phone and a tape measure.
However if you’re still not sure, feel free to email us at email@example.com and we will be more than happy to help you!
We recommend reducing the number of times you wash your jeans to minimise water usage, benefiting the environment. Refer to the care instructions on the tag inside your jeans for further information. Wash them in cold water with a small amount of natural detergent; wash inside out with similar colours to preserve their dark colour; it is best to air dry the jeans, however you can tumble dry on low. You can iron on low, but this is not necessary as once you wear them any creases will disappear in a short period of time, due to the amount of stretch in the denim. Do not bleach. For more tips on how to care for your jeans, refer to our Care Guide.
Like with all denim jeans they will relax with wear, however our jeans hold their shape over time.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Most of our orders, both domestic and international, are shipped using Australia Post.
We are pleased to offer free express shipping, returns and exchanges within Australia.
For other locations we offer shipping at the following rates:
- New Zealand: Flat rate of AUD $9
- International: Flat rate of AUD $19
All orders, both domestic and international, are shipped the next business day. Once your order has been shipped you will receive an email with the tracking details.
Orders Within Australia
Domestic delivery times for Australia Post Express service are typically 1-3 days, however due to the delays caused by COVID-19 this has been extended, please refer below for delivery times based on your location within Australia:
- Western Australia: 1 – 3 days
- South Australia: 2 – 3 days
- Victoria: 3 – 6 days
- Australian Capital Territory: 3 – 4 days
- Tasmania: 2 – 4 days
- New South Wales: 3 – 5 days
- Queensland: 3 – 4 days
- Northern Territory: 3 – 5 days
Orders Outside of Australia
International delivery times typically range from 4 – 15 business days from dispatch, depending on your location, however due to COVID-19 this has been extended:
- New Zealand: 7 – 14 days
- North America, Western Europe, Asia and the Pacific: 10 – 15 days
- Rest of the world: 10 – 18 days
We hand wrap your items in recyclable, acid free tissue paper made from recycled materials and sourced from Noissue. We then seal it with a branded adhesive label printed with environmentally friendly inks and toners by PrintTogether and place them in a recyclable cardboard box, to be delivered to your door.
The international shipping fees do not include local customs duties and taxes.
These fees may be payable before your order is cleared by customs, however this is the customer’s responsibility.
Please note we are not able to provide an estimate of these costs.
The organic cotton crop uses a lot less water than conventional cotton and it is also grown without the use of toxic synthetic chemicals. Ensuring farmers work in safer conditions and the negative impact on the environment is reduced. Refer to our Transparency page to learn more about organic cotton and its' benefits.
Our Denim is sourced from ISKO, one of the world’s largest denim mills. It is from their Earth Fit Range, which includes a selection of denims they have developed specifically with a focus on sustainability. The denim is manufactured at their mill located in İnegöl, Turkey. Check out our Transparency page to find out more about the denim used to make our jeans and the rest of our supply chain.
Yes, our jeans are PETA-Approved Vegan, certifying that they contain no animal products. All our jeans have a brand patch made from a unique material called Jacron, which is made from cellulose and replaces the conventional leather brand patch on jeans. Visit Our Values page to find out more about what we stand for here at KEEPER Denim.